You know that you would like to implement AI, and you may be wondering how to proceed. The pitfalls are many: improper data collection, using sub-optimal algorithms that will work yet not to state-of-the-art standards, using too complex algorithms that are costly to implement and run, using the wrong infrastructure, using an inappropriate software architecture resulting in unreliablities and high maintenance costs.
We put 10 years of experience in AI to your service. We can help you answer questions such as:
- how to collect data: data collection strategy, data labelling check, estimates of the required amount of data
- algorithm choice or development of new algorithm (e.g. Deep Learning, GANs, CNN, SVM, Random Forests, Genetic Agorithms, Tree Search)
- how to set up a future-proof pipeline
- how to deploy a production service
- due diligence
We are complementary to your developers team, support them and answer to your and their questions. You don't need to find, hire and manage full-time AI experts.
Which industries have you worked with?
We have worked across many and diverse industries.
Where do you deliver?
We are based in Switzerland, and are able to deliver worldwide over conference calls and sharing tools.
What is your usual fee structure?
We typically offer packages so you know what to expect.
AI is broad, what do you focus on?
We have a very high level of expertise in Computer Vision (AI for images) and hard optimization problems. Machine Learning, in particular Deep Learning, are tools for both.
I am not sure that I need such a high level of expertise
High level of expertise does not mean more cost. Top expertise means that:
- the expert will do the right thing
- the expert will spend less time to figure out what to do